Copyright Registration in India. What is protected under copyright registration ?


Copyright Registration in India.  What is protected under copyright registration ? Copyright Registration. The original work of an author is registered under copyright. The work which is included under the purview of copyright is vast. All types of artistic work in different field of expertise can be registered under copyright. So lets discuss what can be registered under copyright. 


Logos of a company or brand is an artistic work thus falls within the purview of copyright registration. The author of a book, novel, story, poem, essay, articles of newspaper or project work are all brought within the purview of copyright registration. Shortly all types of literary work is copyrightable. Also a website content of an individual or company is subjected to copyright registration.

According to the nature of copyright the registration of copyright is classified.Lets take the most common nature of a copyright registration is the artistic work. Under this category the following this are included logos, painting, photos, cartoon images, pictures etc are protected under copyright registration.Second most common thing is literary work like book, novels, stories, script, lyrics, poem, course materials, concept implementation etc are protected under literary work of copyright registration.


Then some other types are audios, music, videos, cinematography, film, ads, program telecasted on channels, animation works, graphic works etc are protected under copyright registration.The most important of this are all types of software programmes in India are registered under copyright registration. The software programmes are considered as a part of literary work but while registration it is registered quite different from that of a literary work.


The most important of all these is that all of the works which is protected under copyright must be the original work of the author or the creator of the copyright work. Also unless the author or creator protects his work under copyright no one else can protect him infringement. Every now and then the newly created work is being copied and published for once own commercial gain or for fame. Hence every author or creator has to realise the importance of one work and protect the same under Intellectual property registration such as copyright registration.


by 

Rohini Arivazhagan  
Le Intelligensia
srirohini@leintelligensia.com
9841304394 

Comments

MAKSIM ALEK said…
I think you have a great article here, But let me share with you all here about my experience with a loan lender called Benjamin Lee who helped me expand my business with his loan company that offered me a loan amount of 600,000.00 USD which I used to upgrade my business months ago. He was really awesome working with him because he a Gentle man with a good heart, a man who can listen to your heart beat and tell you that everything will be OK, when I contacted Mr lee it was on my Facebook page that his advert came up then I visited his office at Michigan to discuss about the loan offer that he and his company render, He makes me understand how all process go then I decided to give a try to it was successful just like he promised, yeah I believe him, I trust him, I rely on him as well about all my project he will be my dear financial officer and I'm glad my business is probably going well and I'm going makes my business growth like grass with his help.he work's with a great investors and guess what? They also give international loans. Is that not awesome to hear when you know a lot of business project are growing up each day by day in your heart hoping that you going to make income of that job to raise money for the project, Ops, then Mr Lee will help you with that, Yes international loan he will help you with that perfectly because I trust him very much for that kind of job, Look don't be shy or shaded give a possible try to Mr lee here his contact : 247officedept@gmail.com
Bryant said…
Wow..Amazing blog.. This blog is very helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I really appreciate your work.If you require about Startup india rgistration in bangalor | opc annual compliance online in bangalore please click on it.
harish said…
The information is really useful for me. Keep it up to do great work.

Documents required for copyright registration